7 reasons to attend Roofing Insights business class
1. Our class in NOT sponsored. We’re not going to try to sell you anything!
2. This is NOT a theory. You will get to see our REAL business in action and ask us anything!
3. Take any of our forms & documentation for FREE!
4. Receive exclusive LEADS! Learn about our private Facebook groups where we hand out free leads weekly!
5. The PEOPLE. We have the best, hardest working people in the industry attending our classes!
6. NETWORK with other roofers! Meet your future business partner, employee or employer!
7. BEST DAMN ROOFER will be here! Have a drink with the legend! But don’t worry, if you don’t want to hang out with him, you don’t have to!
We’ll see you in September!
The Voice of the Roofing Community
Roofing Insights Amazon Store:
Things to Do When Hiring a Roofer
The roof is an important part of any home. No matter whether you are building a new house or renovating the roofing of an existing one, what you ultimately want from your roofer is reliability, efficiency and value for your money. Roof installation and repairs are things that you cannot afford to take lightly as they affect the safety of your house and your family.
The roof is one of the most essential parts of the house yet it is often neglected. People tend to overlook the small cracks as well as the leaks on the surface of their roofs. Well, this attitude could really turn into an extreme hazard for the health of the people living in the house. Keep in mind that even the smallest leak needs your attention and you have to call professional roofers immediately.
The unfortunate thing about a leaking roof is that the symptoms of the problem never manifest until the rain begins to pour or the ice begins to melt. With any luck – if luck can be factored into the equation of a leaky anything – you will locate and address the leak at a time in close proximity to its advent. Otherwise, you may be looking at extensive, extraneous damages, and more than just roof leak repairs to address.
Your house is one of your most valuable investments, and you cannot let it get damaged due to improperly installed roof. This is the reason why conducting an inspection of your roof at least once every year is very important. This will help you determine whether your roof needs repairs or should be replaced immediately. However, most people still think that changing the roof of their house on their own will help them save money. The truth is, changing the roof on your own may even cost more in the long run. Today, I will be showing you some of the reasons why you, as a homeowner, need to hire a roofing contractor.
The problems that most homeowners face is keeping their gutters clean and preventing any interruption to the flow of water. Nobody wants to spend time climbing up ladders, removing all the dirt and bringing them to the ground, but this is to be done if you have any notion of preventing water from overflowing the gutter and filling your lawn.