Covid19 “Survival” Guide: Job Nimbus & Roofing Insights Webinar
Dmitry joins Jobnimbus and Company Cam to discuss survival tips in quarantine and isolation times.
1. Take care of your employees. We are tempted to work and get back out there. This thing is very real and danger is real. Pamela example. Shut your business for weeks if you must to guarantee everyone’s safety.
2. Apply for all help you need. Payroll assistance, loan, etc. it’s ok to take a loan to survive. Explaining government support loans right now.
3. It’s a marathon and it’s a mental game. Like in CrossFit we train for “unknown and unknowable”. Which means we have to prepare for anything throwing at ourselves. Prepare mentally for marathon. It will get worse before it will get better. Don’t give up half way.
4. Entrepreneur: a person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so. Everyone can pay bills and pay people when profitable and booming. But we are as leaders require to take care of our people in hard times as well.
5. Don’t let this to drive you out of business. Find someone who can mentor you or help you. If you have “failure” “bankruptcy” or even “suicidal” thoughts please seek help immediately. Don’t fight this alone. There are a lot of resources available out there. Everyone is struggling but this is not the end!
Helping Roofers Become Successful Business Owners. Want have a better understanding and learn how to operate a business? If you answered yes to the following question you’re in the right place, this is the top roofing channel on YouTube where you can apply everything from product reviews to commonly made mistakes others have made so you don’t make them.
For more information about Roofing Insights visit https://roofinginsights.com
For business help and exclusive content check out https://roofing-school.com
For our One day classes near you check out: https://roofingclass.com
For business inquiries please text: “partnership” to 612-558-4881
Roofing Insights Amazon Store:
Dmitry’s favorite cameras:
Panasonic LUMIX GH5S: https://amzn.to/32STe53
Canon EOS RP Full-Frame Mirrorless: https://amzn.to/2ToYjPJ
Sony a5100: https://amzn.to/32PncqR
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max: https://amzn.to/39qGuoR
DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo: https://amzn.to/39vsESo
Lights for shooting high quality videos:
Smartphone Video Rig: https://amzn.to/38qpbTu
Neewer Dimmable 176 LED Video Light Lighting: https://amzn.to/2TDNKqP
Practilite 602 Bi-Color Smartphone Controlled LED: https://amzn.to/38najW3
Aputure Light Dome mini II: https://amzn.to/2Q3iMYn
Top quality Microphones:
Zoom H5 Four-Track Portable Recorder: https://amzn.to/38nA5cI
Shure Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone:https://amzn.to/2VHKrl7
Rode Link Filmmaker: https://amzn.to/3cGRwsi
Manfrotto Compact Tripod: https://amzn.to/2IjD0c3
Manfrotto Monopod: https://amzn.to/2PQJh34
DJI Ronin-S: https://amzn.to/32RpAgF
DJI Ronin-M: https://amzn.to/2TmEyrS
Owens Corning https://www.Owenscorning.com
Roofing Brand https://www.Roofingbrand.com
Roofing Business Partner http://bit.ly/3csEAGe
Job Nimbus http://bit.ly/3avD5W9
Malarkey Roofing Products http://bit.ly/2vFlg7Z
Standing-Seam Metal Roofing: It’s Not Just for Commercial Barns and Industrial Buildings Anymore
Forget those typical asphalt shingles. For the latest advance in residential roofing, check out the strength and performance of a sheet metal roof in colors and finishes to raise your curb appeal.
The roof of your home is probably the most important part of your home. Your roof protects everything under it from water damage, snow, ice, heat, and the rest of the elements. It is also an important part of the overall structure of your home. This makes choosing the proper roof for your home very important. Metal roofing is a very good choice of roofing materials. Metal has been used as a roofing material for hundreds of years. At one time, it was the main choice in roofing, and is now regaining popularity.
Safe roof access systems are becoming increasingly prevalent as health and safety standards become stricter. How can you choose a safe roof access system? What do you need to look for? What do you need to avoid? Who can install safe roof access systems?
In certain parts of the country, tile roofing is extremely common. Its unique look can be seen spread across different regions of a particular area. Unlike wood and metal roofing, tiles are known to be highly durable. Tile roofs vary in their quality; those of high quality have been known to last anywhere between 50 to 70 years and in some cases it has even gone beyond these years. By comparing the durability of tiles to other types of roofing which can only last for a period of between 10 to 15 years, you will soon realize how much of an investment tiles are as time goes by.
Repairing or replacing a commercial roof is an important investment, one that should be entrusted to an experienced roofing company. In addition to guarding the interior of a building against the elements, a roof can also affect the climate control and real estate value of a building – two reasons why building owners should always hire a top-notch roofing company. If you need to hire a roofing company, but you have questions about commercial roofing contractors and the bidding process, the answers below can be helpful: