CRM for Roofing business: choose your biggest partner
In this DIY Academy video, Dmitry discusses how you should be using CRMs.
ATTENTION: FREE CLASS:
One of my many passions in life is teaching. Whether my kids, employees, friends, family, peers, or my online subscribers, I love being able to positively influence those around me. That’s why I have decided to host a 2-day class, once per month, to help small business owners.
The class is designed for start-ups and small roofing companies. I will welcome you into my own business, Storm Group Roofing and Siding near Minneapolis, to learn marketing techniques and show you the finer details of running a roofing company.
You will see what’s in our books, our actual business model, anything from scripts when we answer calls to how much you should be charging for different services.
If you have been thinking of starting up your own business, if you want to break up from your partnership, if you never sold or managed more than a few million or stumbled there, this class is for you.
You will be networking with people just like you. We will cover everything from the ground up, from setting up your first CRM to managing your invoicing.
I will teach you what works and what doesn’t in 2019.
The first class session is April 4th-5th.
What you get:
– 2-day business marketing class inside busy, working roofing
– You will become part of a close group, exclusive to those who attend the class.
– You will have full access to me and my team after the class.
– You can come for future classes within a year at no cost.
– Food will be provided for both days. (Breakfast & Lunch)
– Price is per company, up to 3 people per (you can bring partner, employee or spouse).
– Full confidentiality. We understand it can be risky if you currently work for roofing business as employee, vendor or sub and want to break in on your own. We are here to support you and protect you.
– 4 hours of marketing materials (what works and what doesn’t in 2019)
– 4 hours of CRM and business process
– 4 hours of office organization/process (accounting, scheduling, follow ups, quick books, etc).
– 4 hours of answered questions/other business aspects: how much to pay different positions, where to find employees, 1099 VS Employees etc.
– Q/As for each section.
Class will take place at:
Storm Group Roofing and Siding
7308 Aspen Lane N.
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Two near by hotels are Laquita and Marriott. We recommend coming Wednesday, April 3rd.
Class starts 9am on Thursday, April 4th. Breakfast served at 8am.
Text 612-558-4881 for more details.
The Voice of Roofing Communities
Check out these links to our gear and equipment on Amazon:
Sony a7sii E-mount Camera: https://amzn.to/2Kh9kLT
Sony 24-70mm f/4 Full Frame Zoom Lens: https://amzn.to/2yNIaeu
Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens: https://amzn.to/2ttzuor
Rode Rodelink FM Wireless Lav’s: https://amzn.to/2MZiZbV
Zoom H1n Handy Recorder: https://amzn.to/2Klw79t
Rode NT1A Vocal Condenser Microphone: https://amzn.to/2lA5BhW
SlingStudio Hub – HD Video Switcher for Multi-Camera Production, and Live Streaming: https://amzn.to/2lAUKEq
SlingStudio CameraLink: https://amzn.to/2tucIwE
LaCie Rugged 2TB Harddrive: https://amzn.to/2lA4oXW
DJI Mavic Pro Drone: https://amzn.to/2yKhyeh
Tips To Avoid A Leakage In The Roof
Check whether there is a leakage in the roof, as such dampness is often caused due to a crack in the walls of your terrace. Inspect and make sure if you need to contact experts for roof repair!
A leakage in the roof is a grave problem and (if neglected) can cause irreparable structural damages. Water leakage from the roof can easily dampen the walls of your house and give rise to mold formations that may cause various health hazards.
Out of the various materials which are used to manufacture roofs, one of the most popular amongst them is metal. One of the main reasons behind the rising popularity of this material is that it has a long life span and requires least amount of maintenance.
It is normally recommended to keep yourself up-to-date with the various roofing materials that are available in the market. This would help you in your decision to choose the right material for your roof.
A roofing company provides the solution for all your roof repair requirements. It is important for you to know about the benefits of hiring the services of a roofing company because neglected roofs can cause a lot of damage to your residence.