Home Advisor Review: 10 shocking facts about Billion Dollar Fraud
Find the best roofing contractors in your area: https://roofinginsights.com/directory
Roofing contractors from the list are backed by a Roofing Insights $10,000 guarantee
You have been scammed.
If you have been scammed by Home Advisor you must do all 3 steps to start the beginning of the end:
1. Simply file a complaint with federal trade commission,
2. File complaint with Better Business Bureau (don’t expect BBB to help, you probably not gonna get actual answer but at least it will be published where people read it).
3. join class action law suit.https://chimicles.com/class-action-filed-homeadvisor-iacinteractive/
We can make a difference!!!
You’ve seen the commercials on tv but did you know that Home Advisor is a billion dollar scam! Watch as Dmitry exposes this joke of a company!
-Home Advisor charges contractors for fake leads!
-Drugs and alcohol are rampant at Home Advisor!
-The BBB is covering for Home Advisor!
10 shocking facts about home advisor scam
1. Reason number #1 home advisor is just a new name for failed company called Service Magic.
2. Home advisor is not free. They charge arm and a leg contractors for your information. They make millions of dollars selling your information.
3. Home advisor NEVER refunds money. Once they have your phone and number they will sell it to many contractors to make a buck. Instantly.
4. Home advisor does recycle leads. The moment they need to get some money they simply will send leads again.
5. Home advisor trains sales reps to lie to contractors, as well as sign them around background checks. They have scripts for everything.
6. Home advisor is one of the worst places to work for . Drugs and alcohol as well as sexual harassment is mentioned often in reviews from current and previous employees, high turn over rate, questionable work ethics, low pay, hard environment, needless.
7. Home advisor employees have been coming forward many times to shed a light on scam. Roofing insights have many contacts as well. Employees accuse company of fraud, scam, and state they had to lie to hundreds contractors to make a living.
8. Chris Therril was highest paid CEO in Colorado in 2018. 68millons
9. Home advisor reputation has been declining dramatically over the last few years and has been mentioned in almost every state local media’s, have been sued by state of California, class action law suit has been initiated, but none of that seemed to bother HA or triggers any changes: reviews are only getting worse, scandals take more places, more negative reviews are coming out, what’s next?
10. With all of that: the only place HA maintains good reputation is corrupted Better business review who gives both Angie’s list, home advisor shopping A-. Bbb says it has 13 factors…. even getting complaint a day but if you look at patterns
The Voice of the Roofing Community
Roofing Insights Amazon Store:
To read full blog: https://roofinginsights.com/home-advisor-fraud/
Spanish Tile Clay Roofs – Benefits and Beauty
Who doesn’t love the look and warm feel that a Spanish Tile roof presents? Besides their natural beauty, these clay roofs have substantial benefits. History throughout the world reflects their many advantages. When one is considering this type of roof for their home or business, there are some important factors to keep in mind.
If you own a building especially a house, you will be familiar with overflowing gutters. The only way to prevent such overflows is by installing gutter guards. Overflow is caused when the path of water is blocked by materials like dry leaves, twigs and other debris.
Commercial Roofing is the process of safeguarding the roof of a building against damage due to weather and other factors like the sun and wind. There are certain building materials which when used by Commercial Roofing Companies, reduce the chances of your roof succumbing to damage caused by the elements of nature including rain, snow and other precipitation. Commercial Roofing also makes sure that no seepage finds its way into the interior by sealing the roof off effectively.
There are many roof types to choose from when one sets about replacing a roof or building a new home. Which one is best for your house can be subject to a variety of factors such as the types of materials to be used on your home and roof, your own personal preferences, and what engineering feat that you hope to accomplish through the finished product. One roof factor that is cheaper to install but not as cheap to upkeep is the flat roof.
Sprayed Roofing could be the latest alternative to roof renovation. With rising costs and budgets becoming ever more stretched, the thought of undertaking a complete roof renovation would pose a major crisis for many households. Apart from the cost of having a new roof installed, the disruption and mess caused by roofing contractors would cause a significant and stressful domestic upheaval.