Roofing Business and Vehicle Wraps
Why You Need Vehicle Wraps – DIY Academy
In this DIY Academy video, Dmitry explains why your business needs vehicle wraps.
One of my many passions in life is teaching. Whether my kids, employees, friends, family, peers, or my online subscribers, I love being able to positively influence those around me. That’s why I have decided to host a 2-day class, once per month, to help small business owners.
The class is designed for start-ups and small roofing companies. I will welcome you into my own business, Storm Group Roofing and Siding near Minneapolis, to learn marketing techniques and show you the finer details of running a roofing company.
You will see what’s in our books, our actual business model, anything from scripts when we answer calls to how much you should be charging for different services.
If you have been thinking of starting up your own business, if you want to break up from your partnership, if you never sold or managed more than a few million or stumbled there, this class is for you.
You will be networking with people just like you. We will cover everything from the ground up, from setting up your first CRM to managing your invoicing.
I will teach you what works and what doesn’t in 2019.
The first class session is April 4th-5th.
What you get:
– 2-day business marketing class inside busy, working roofing
– You will become part of a close group, exclusive to those who attend the class.
– You will have full access to me and my team after the class.
– You can come for future classes within a year at no cost.
– Food will be provided for both days. (Breakfast & Lunch)
– Price is per company, up to 3 people per (you can bring partner, employee or spouse).
– Full confidentiality. We understand it can be risky if you currently work for roofing business as employee, vendor or sub and want to break in on your own. We are here to support you and protect you.
– 4 hours of marketing materials (what works and what doesn’t in 2019)
– 4 hours of CRM and business process
– 4 hours of office organization/process (accounting, scheduling, follow ups, quick books, etc).
– 4 hours of answered questions/other business aspects: how much to pay different positions, where to find employees, 1099 VS Employees etc.
– Q/As for each section.
Class will take place at:
Storm Group Roofing and Siding
7308 Aspen Lane N.
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Two near by hotels are Laquita and Marriott. We recommend coming Wednesday, May 3rd.
Class starts 9am on Thursday, April 4th. Breakfast served at 8am.
Text 612-558-4881 for more details.
The Voice of Roofing Communities
Check out these links to our gear and equipment on Amazon:
Sony a7sii E-mount Camera: https://amzn.to/2Kh9kLT
Sony 24-70mm f/4 Full Frame Zoom Lens: https://amzn.to/2yNIaeu
Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens: https://amzn.to/2ttzuor
Rode Rodelink FM Wireless Lav’s: https://amzn.to/2MZiZbV
Zoom H1n Handy Recorder: https://amzn.to/2Klw79t
Rode NT1A Vocal Condenser Microphone: https://amzn.to/2lA5BhW
SlingStudio Hub – HD Video Switcher for Multi-Camera Production, and Live Streaming: https://amzn.to/2lAUKEq
SlingStudio CameraLink: https://amzn.to/2tucIwE
LaCie Rugged 2TB Harddrive: https://amzn.to/2lA4oXW
DJI Mavic Pro Drone: https://amzn.to/2yKhyeh
The Things To Watch Out For While Hiring Roofers
Are you in need of roofers to repair the damaged terrace of your house? While you are spoilt for choice when it comes to roofing companies, there are only a few reputed ones that are capable of providing top quality services.
If you check out in the market, you would notice that there are different materials that are used for roofing. Some may be asphalt, aluminum or tiles. The most popular amongst the various types is the corrugated sheet metals.
The roof is one of the most important parts of your home. The irony is it is also one of the most neglected. Homeowners usually overlook small cracks and leakages on the roof.
Though the roof is the most important part of your home, it is usually the most neglected. People usually overlook small cracks and leakages that develop on the surface of the roof.
One of the most important sections of a house is its roof. This part of a building helps to protect the people inside the house, from severe weather conditions, like rain and heat. On an average, the life span of a roof is around 15 years.